Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Starting Anew

I decided I need to start a blog...well a new blog. We will see how it goes. Ha! Supposedly it's a way to "journal," in reality, I'm doing it to show all of you how stylish I am. (sarcasm...keep up...I dish it out a lot)

Reasons I am blogging...in no particular order...
1. "journaling"
2.  to give reason and evidence as to why I get stared at all the time
3.  I am tired of UT County "fashion" blogs. "She's wearing a Shade and has a fashion blog???" - Z
4.  to keep track of how awesome I look, evvv-reee-deeeyyy.
5.  I can't think of a 5th but I love odd numbers, deal with it.

So here is the beginnings of the blog. Here is what I wore today...blah, blah, blah. Sometimes I feel superficial when I post pictures...hey at least I own it. Due to the fact that I am ever soo classy, I will be taking "nice" pictures once a week with the help of my dear friend Z. As for now, we can all tread lightly on the "in room" shots. Hey, praise the Lord they are not "mirror shots." Am I using quotation marks too much???

1 comment:

  1. Love this--can't wait to see the chronicle of your daily looks!

    ReplyDelete