Friday, September 14, 2012

Creeper

Today I went to my religion class. It's always a great time. Kooky teacher, kids with random comments that have nothing to do with the lesson or are just fluff, and me sitting in the back relishing it all. I  have realized that I may be the oldest one there. Sad...anyway...so every day after class I noticed a fellow classmate walking up this massive hill by the school. I am not jealous...poor guy. Well I decided that I should offer up my chauffer services and ask him if he wants a ride. Now I feel like the ultimate creeper because it's like I spy on him every day after class...which I don't do but it probably comes across that way. Also, note to self, when delivering an offer, don't begin with "Hey this is going to sound creepy but..." Yea, that wasn't the coolest idea I've ever had, regardless, he took accepted, I felt like I did my kind act of service for the week and moved on.
Funny thing, later that night I watched the 1954 Sabrina. Now talk about creeper...spying from a tree for how long. Oh yea...Years! Nonetheless, I'm just changing the world one creepy moment at a time. Somebody has to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment